Swamp Juice Nutrients – Gator Skin
GATOR SKIN (for soil)
Gator Skin (for soil) is a pH stable silica concentrate formulated specifically to deliver the maximum available concentration of silica at the correct pH & monomer to be used effectively by cannabis.
Gator Skin has been formulated to ensure soluble monosilicate (MSA) stays in solution,bioavailable and that the home user doesn’t need to perform rocket science for silicate application & benefits.
- Sufficient uptake of silica by the plant is important because silicon exerts many beneficial effects on plants improving structural strength (stronger stems & branches), helps in the uptake of other plant nutrients & plays a role in growth and development.
- Helps plants deal with non-biological stresses like drought, salinity, acidity etc
- Silicon increases plant resistance to biological stress (by stimulating defense reactions) -less attacks by insects like aphids & spider mites etc, as well as fungal diseases like powdery mildew.
Where to use Gator Skin (for soil):
Works in all grow substrates.
What to feed:
Gator Skin (for soil) is a supplementary product to your current veg product line and is complementary to Swamp Juice.
It is fed separately from your feed nutrients i.e. on alternate timing.
DO NOT FEED GATOR SKIN WITH YOUR FEED NUTRIENTS.
This to ensure your plant gets maximum utilisation of both feed nutrients & silica.
When to feed:
Gator skin can be fed from the same time that feed nutrients are introduced in terms of plant life cycle.
It is fed once weekly on alternate days to nutrient feeding.
How much to feed:
- Add 10 ml Gator Skin (for soil) to 1 litre water & stir
- Add 5 ml (1 teaspoon) vinegar to the mixed Gator Skin & stir.
- Feed as usual
Gator Skin is a concentrated silica product with high pH
Exercise due care when working with this product
Avoid contact with eyes & skin
In case of contact, rinse well with water & seek medical assistance in case of eye contact.
Do not ingest.
If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Seek medical assistance.
Shake well before use
Store in a cool, dry area away from sunlight.